Monday, January 11, 2010

They're All Gay

Apparently, all the gorgeous men I lust after are gay.

Just ask my husband.

Hugh Jackman? That hot, gorgeous man with a body to die for?... He's gay!

Jason Statham? That manly man with am amazing six-pack and an oh-so-lovable accent?... He's gay!

Bradley Cooper? That guy whose looks make me quiver, and is so ravishingly delicious in a black outfit?... He's gay!

If only I can say the same thing about Megan Fox or Jessica Biel.

Unfortunately, the thought of that only turns him on more.

(PS. In case you start wondering, and before their lawyers start knocking at my door suing me for defamation... no, those men are not gay... not at all! It's just my husband's way of trying to disillusion me!)

3 comments:

Red Shoes said...

My daughter told me over the weekend that Kevin Spacey is gay... I had no idea...

~shoes~

Cass said...

As soon as I saw Bradley Cooper my heart skipped a beat & I said "Wha? NO!" until I read the rest of the post. :-)

Actually, the BF & I had a full discussion about Bradley Cooper last night. Well, it was really me babbling and him saying "no, no, no I don't want to hear anything about him".

JennAventures said...

Hugh Jackman has been married to a "normal" looking person for a million (close to 20) years...so not gay!

In trolling TMZ last year there was a "gay" Megan Fox scandel-but that doesn't ruin the fantasy for men.