Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wedding Plans in Pictures

I know it's long been overdue, so today, I'm finally letting everybody take a peek at my wedding plans!!!



There's nothing I want more than to get married at the beach during sunset ...



wearing my dream dress...


then, dance and party the whole night long....


feasting on this cake (is it too obvious I love everything ocean inspired?)....



and tossing this bridal bouquet at the end of the night...



Then the next day, go off to the honeymoon of my dreams...

enjoying a wonderful, sunny life at White Beach, Boracay...



and exploring Palawan Underground River...


with my gorgeous new husband!

Here's hoping things turn out according to plans!


15 comments:

Amarie said...

Sounds like a lovely plan! :-)

Errant Gosling said...

Looks and sounds wonderful. :) A dream wedding, for sure. Well planned.

Anonymous said...

brilliant!!
i have my blessings going out your way :D
terrific plans!

Sassy Britches said...

Hmmmm...what would you charge to plan MINE?! Wonderful ideas!

Bella@That damn expat said...

I'm sure everything will turn out according to plans and you will have an amazing time!

C said...

awwww it's beautiful! when is your special day? it will all go smoothly my dear, the angels tell me so. how blessed you both are to be able to go to that beautiful palce! enjoy.

C

Random Hiccups said...

So pretty! Love the bouquet!

The Other K Wick said...

Sounds wonderful! You are going to have a wonderful time, just remember even if everything does not go exactly as planned, at the end of the day you guys will still be married. And that is the important part. I am sure you are counting the days and things will be beautiful.

~Rebecca Anne~ said...

You just painted the picture for the perfect wedding~~
I hope your plans go exactly as you desire.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

would love to have a beach wedding someday!! and boracay, yes!!

Jill said...

Beach inspired weddings are always so beautiful. My SIL (to be) is getting married on a cruise ship. I found this for her: http://www.weddingmountain.com/p-7159-seaside-allure-garter-set.aspx

Thought you might like it! Its precious!

all i need is love... said...

Gorgeous everything! I love all of it! Beautiful dress by the way!

Marissa said...

a beautiful wedding plan. :) i am so happy for you two!

Sassy Britches said...

P.S. I am posting an award for you over at my place tomorrow, so come visit! It's a bit of a shocker, so fair warning!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait for your dreams to come true for you.