Monday, February 9, 2009

30

Did you know that a kiss uses more than 30 facial muscles in humans, and requires significant muscle coordination? (No wonder some people are bad kissers!)

Did you know that a pig's orgasm can last for 30 minutes? (Lucky bas#t%r&s!)

Did you know that if an average man never trimmed his beard, it would grow to nearly 30 feet long in his lifetime? (I know one thing for sure... I wouldn't be dating somebody who'd agree to do this experiment!)

Did you know that a snail takes over 30 hours to crawl in one mile? (I wouldn't be surprised!)

Did you know that the oldest dog documented (an Australian cattle dog named Bluey) lived for nearly 30 years before he was finally put to sleep?

Did you know that more than 30% of people who come to your home parties snoop in your medicine cabinet? ( I'm part of the remaining 70%... at least most of the time!)

Did you know that a 30-second Superbowl commercial costs around $3 million dollars?

And finally...

Did you know that people say life begins at 30, so on the 30th of June this year, my life 'officially begins'? ;-)

14 comments:

Sassy Britches said...

Woo-hooo! You'll love it! Just like I would love to have a pig's orgasm.

Anonymous said...

i actually really wish i was 30. i hate the twenties.

i think 30-35 is a good marrying age :)

Bella@That damn expat said...

"Buy me a Becks beer or pass me a bong
Gimmie some bushmills I'll sing you this song
Open another big box of cheap wine
We're over 30 we're doing just fine"

- Theme from a NOFX album

SheBloggs said...

I really hope so, now I have something to look forward too again. Also at 30 women's sex life gets better too.....so they say. lol

Anonymous said...

haha!
this was cute!

The Other K Wick said...

This is great. I so *heart* fun factoids.

I must say 30 is ok, but I wouldn't say its the beginning of your life. But you do gain a crazy amount of just peace with life, which is kinda cool. Albeit, you seem pretty well adjusted at 29, so.....

Alice said...

I am dreading the big 30 but I got married and had kids young. Let me know how you feel the big day

all i need is love... said...

Hey, they say 30 is the new 21....so I guess life does begin then!

Jill said...

Nice little tidbits of information there honey!

Oh and btw, they may be right about 30. I just turned it in October and its been smooth sailing since. ;)

C said...

those are some awesome facts! thank you. i was in my prime in my early 30's. now i'm over the hill at 53. heehee


C

Andhari said...

Ah 30, 9 years to go, im taking my time :)

Marshall Family said...

Did you know that a kiss uses more than 30 facial muscles in humans, and requires significant muscle coordination?

god damn... no wonder my face is starting to sag!!!

:o)

Do you have any plans for your birthday? x

Alice said...

You have been tagged in my Blog

The Hnou Mrs. said...

lol. Love this post!