Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

In case you're wondering, I had a wonderful christmas.

Granted that I wasn't able to go to St Paul, Minnesota to visit my cousin because the darn city got plowed with snow, but still, I have learned a lesson, or at least, confirmed what I've always suspected... you can never trust the IRS, an a**hole ex-boyfriend, or those weathermen . They say one thing, and then turn around and say another. And granted also that my 3-year old supposedly reliable Toyota decided to inform me that there might be trouble with the engine right before I was to pick up my Mom and my sister from Indiana, but still, I ended up driving in style in my husband's precious Mustang.

The day before christmas, my excited husband gave me a gift that reaffirmed why I married him. (Boy, that guy certainly knows how to please me!) He gave me one of the most amazing piece of jewelry I've ever seen. It was a beautiful white gold necklace accented with perfect diamonds and with a gorgeous pearl as the centerpiece. Naturally, I squealed with delight and told him he's the best husband ever. I am such a woman.

I spent Christmas day sleeping in, eating, driving, eating again, opening gifts, eating yet again and then watching Avatar in 3D. In that order. May I say... that movie was out of this world, literally and figuratively! It was amazing! It certainly lived up to the hype. It's one of the best $10.25 I've ever spent. Watch the movie, if you haven't yet.

Okay, time to go back to my thorougly enjoyed break from work.

Happy holiday, my friends!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Ohh jewelry for christmas! What a fabulous guy!

Happy holidays to you as well :-)