Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hubby!


Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. And so, I'll be spoiling him rotten. I'll get him the exercise bike he's always wanted, give him a full body massage and take him out to a fancy dinner. I'm also thinking of surprizing him tonight with a treasure hunt of small gifts, and with me as the grand prize. ;-) if he found all of them. He deserves it, for everything he has done for me.

So to my utterly beloved husband... Happy birthday, Honey! I thank God everyday for the day you were born, and for giving you to me.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww! Sounds like a great gift and time well spent together.
Happy Birthday Hubby!

Leona said...

Happy Birthday to him! :)
I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort that you'll be putting into this :D

Anonymous said...

you know what, i'm planning to do the same too after reading your post....

one day, after i get married.