Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bride-to-be Fever

I finally caught the bride-to-be fever.

Although I was ecstatic when I got engaged, I don't think it really sunked in that I would actually be a bride. And that, as a bride, I have to do so much planning and organizing.

And I never thought it would be this much fun!

When I was young, I knew (or at least hoped) that I'd find the right guy and get married eventually, but I never really thought of my wedding day way ahead. I know some women did, but I never pretended to be a bride when I was a kid, nor have I tried to visualize how my wedding would be in the future. I guess, I was afraid that I would jinx it or something. In my mind, it will happen when it happens.

And now that it is, all I can say is... nothing beats the feeling. I swear, I'm far from becoming a bridezilla, but all these wedding planning is making me feel so excited!! It takes a lot of work, but it's worth it!

Anyway, I'm done with the first step: finding The Dress .

Last weekend, I went to David's Bridal and tried on several wedding gowns. (I felt like I was doing a fashion show!) There are way too many that caught my eyes! But same as what people say about Mr Right, you'll know which dress is for you the moment you laid eyes on it. True enough, when I saw mine, I just fell in love! I knew it was the one (",). It was perfect for my beach wedding. My sister, who was with me, as well as the consultant and other people in the store, all agreed.

I don't wanna post the actual dress (BA might see it and it could be bad luck), but the style's kinda similar to this one...





And with regards to the wedding ceremony itself, this is how I envision it would be...



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that dress!! I saw it and couldn't get it out of my head! I'm sure your actual dress is just as magnificent.

Errant said...

how nice !
i love the dress .. you must be having so much fun .. enjoy every moment and keep it photographed for later time ..

about me, i've already decided my song,music, theme, flowers, mostly everything .. and i'm not engaged yet lol .. it's just whenever i attend a wedding i start planning .. so my plans usually get going during summer after that i forget about the whole thing but there are some ideas that still hangs there coz they are so fabulous he he .. good luck !

Errant said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED .. he he he

shamma aldabal said...

i wish you the best of luck !! ..

and may your lives be filled with happiness and joy =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And may you live happily ever after!