Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Without Him

BA and I had an argument the other night. It wasn't a big fight, but being the drama queen and the long-term relationship neophyte that I am, I thought that was the end of us. I spent an hour bawling my eyes out, imagining my life without him. It's depressing. I finally admitted what independent Me had been denying for a while... I need him and I don't wanna live my life without him. Life just won't be the same. I'd be miserable. I'd miss too many things.

I'd miss how he'd hold my hand and kiss it. I'd miss his intoxicating smell, his beautiful smile and those deep-set eyes. I'd miss his every day phone calls and 'I love you's'. I'd miss his comforting hugs and passionate kisses. I'd miss running my fingers through his hair. I'd miss being spoiled and being pampered. I'd miss his silliness and sense of humor. I'd miss his passionate laments about US economy and his rants about the government.

It's too long a list if I go on. Suffice it to say, I'd miss him and our love.

I got a phone call right after I got out of the shower the next morning. Apparently, he felt the same.

0 comments: