Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Life

I haven't been posting as much as I usually to do. And I apologize.

March is proving to be such a busy month for me. First of all, I'm getting married at the courthouse in 10 days. Yes, 10 days! On St. Patricks day! Fiance and I went to get our marriage license last week and scheduled our wedding. Turned out that was the only day during the week we wanted, that the courthouse would perform weddings. So we decided we might as well set it that day. Kinda unromantic I know, but I don't consider that my real wedding (the real one's on January, 2010) so it's not a big deal for me. (Read this and this for my wedding plans.)

Secondly, I'm moving to Fiance's apartment in a few weeks. And do you know how much pain packing is? Now I understand why there's such a thing as Movers. They make life easy! But we gotta save money to buy a house so I had no choice but to move my lazy butt and do it myself.

Third, I have to go to Chicago in a few days to do some lab testing for my job. Fiance decided to tag along so we'll be spending next weekend in that beautiful place.

And did I tell you that our company reorganized everybody's offices and cubicles? Now my cube is in front of my boss' office and directly in his line of sight! You know what that means, don't you? No more blogging on workdays for me! :-)

I do promise however, that I'll try my very best to post from time to time and read all your wonderful blogs.

12 comments:

Amarie said...

Congrats! Have a great tme and a safe trip!

bodelou said...

ooo! you are coming to my neck of the woods. enjoy your time here, there's so much to do :)

Sassy Britches said...

It's coming, it's coming! How exciting! You'll be married! Will Fiance's family be attending, I'm assuming? Have a fabulous time in Chicago--I'll be going there the NEXT weekend, so be sure to leave a little fun-ness there for me, okay?

dresdendoll said...

Good luck w/ everything! And congrats on getting married :)

Anonymous said...

hey wedding bells always make me high :D
and you have all my wishes whether boss is eyin or not ;)
hugs!!

Melissa said...

March 17 is my anniversary to E-Boy! It's a great day to get hitched, that's for sure.

Have a great day - totally worth it!

Congrats!

Errant said...

i'm excited for you :D .. congrats ..

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww congrats sweetie! I love weddings. Make sure to post lots of pictures for us. =)

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

That does sound very busy! Good luck with the packing, have fun on your trip and congrats on getting married!

The Demigoddess said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Please send my regards to your lucky husband to be.

Angel

Candy's daily Dandy said...

How exciting for you!!! I wish you much happiness.

May you live as long as you want-and never want as long as you live!!!

Marissa said...

congratulations on getting married so soon! and on moving. yay!! i know what a pain moving is. i did it when i moved in with my bf. ugh. and we're going to have to do it again in a few months. there is nothing i despise more than packing (okay...maybe unpacking!)