Friday, November 20, 2009

Things That Bring a Smile to My Face



  • My husband's sweet hugs and kisses.

  • The smell of my Mom's cooking after a long day at work (she's here with us on vacation).

  • Phone call from my beloved sister.

  • The sight of our lovely newly-built house.

  • the glipmse of sunset from my window.

  • my Mom and Dad's comforting words.

  • my 8-year old nephew's endless chatter.

  • my husband telling me he loves me.

  • reading other people's blogs.

  • receiving comments from my blogger friends.

  • our coming 1st year wedding anniversary in Las Vegas.

  • our housewarming/thanks giving party for family and friends.

  • the smell of fresh flowers from our dining table.

  • my boss getting a new office and finally getting out of my hair.

  • promising results from the project I'm working on.

  • listening to funny Elvis Duran on my way to work.

  • having a family who loves me wholeheartedly.

  • having supportive in-laws who cares about me deeply.
  • having totally amazing friends.

  • knowing I have a wonderful man who thinks the world of me!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love when these get posted, it always reminds me about my forgotten happy spots!
Have a great weekend!

justme said...

thank you for this great post...what a good reminder of the great things in life

salwa said...

Ooh, 1-year anniversary in Las Vegas - sounds like fun!

Americanising Desi said...

and all of this bought a huge smile on my face. your smiles come from simple things and i agree with most of them #1 being your best reason :)

Anonymous said...

hi..happy to hear them =)