Monday, November 9, 2009

Broken Heart


My worst nightmare had came true.

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about my utterly strong desire to have a baby and become a mother. There is nothing I want more than to have one. My husband and I had been trying for six months now and so far we haven't had any luck. People had been telling me that I just need to be patient, but I coulnd't. I had to know if there's something wrong or at least get my peace of mind if there isn't. So I dragged my husband to the doctor and had ourselves checked.

Turned out there is something wrong. We still need to talk to the doctor to clarify (it was just the assistant who told us the initial results) and know what our options are, but so far, we know that there's a problem and we might go through some trouble trying to conceive. I don't know all the exact details yet but I will on Thursday.

Needless to say, I felt so crushed. I spent the whole weekend crying my eyes out. Even now, as I write this post, I can feel the tears brimming from my eyes. I honestly don't know what to do. I'm still hoping for the best... hoping that we do have several options, because I don't think I can take it if we don't. I woke up this morning feeling this huge emptiness in my heart. I can't go through this. I'm not strong enough for it. And I don't think I've done anything so wrong to deserve this kind of pain. I know in my heart I would be a great (not just good) mother.

12 comments:

Bridget said...

Awww I am so sorry. It is always the ones who want nothing more than to be mothers who have trouble trying. My friend's little sister is in the same boat and my heart breaks for her.

I will keep happy thoughts for you and hope that your wish comes true soon. :)

Liv Bambola said...

I am so sorry. =( I have nothing more to say than that. I'm so very sorry.

You will get your baby, eventually. xx

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

I don't know what to say, but I wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and your husband. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I hope things turn around quickly. Best of luck.

Errant said...

I'm so srroy to hear that from you after so long ..

but I'm sure that God will give you kids one day .. just be optimistic ..

Americanising Desi said...

God willing you'll get your baby... hugs

C said...

please dont lose hope, honey! we've talked before a lil about my situation of being told there are problems, then we could nevah conceive, adopted 2 then got preggers 2 times. NEVER EVER GIVE UP. feel your pain as you are grieving the loss of a dream close to your heart, but then think about me, and many like me, who have been in your shoes yet still became parents. you ARE strong enough to make it through this and you WILL. you WILL have your precious son or daughter, trust in the lord and lean not on your own understanding. theres a reason that you are going through this right now, but if you do everything you can possibly do, and then let go... you will be given more than you ever expected. i am so sorry you are hurting... but you ARE strong and together you and hubby will walk through the fire to the other side into the light. NEVER LOSE HOPE OR GIVE UP FOR WHAT YOU WANT!

HUGS,

CHRIS

مى said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I don't know what to say, really.

But I'm sending you happy thoughts and positive energy! (:

Athena. said...

I am so, so sorry ):
I know I'm young and inexperienced, but being a mother is something that I've always wanted.
You will get your baby, as Bambola said,
All my love,
xxxx

Claudine said...

To all my wonderful friends,

Thanks for the support! You all have a way of making me feel better. Love you, friends!

Jill said...

Aww, I feel for you hun. (((hug))) Me and J are trying too, its been 4 months and no luck. I worry about us as well and to read about your news makes me want to have us checked out too.

Hang in there. If its meant to be, it will happen. I imagine you would be the best mommy.

salwa said...

My thoughts are with you and your husband! I hope things go well for you two...

Jamie said...

So sorry to hear that. But don't give up! Keep trying, a baby will find you one way or another.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and send good vibes your way!