Friday, October 16, 2009

Say Hello...

... to an official homeowner!

Hubby and I signed our closing documents for our brand new house two weeks ago and moved in this past weekend. And may I say... it's one of the happiest month of my life! I'm so psyched and excited! I feel like I reached another milestone in my life... another check on my List of Dreams. It's times like these when I feel that all my hardwork has paid off, and every single tear and pain was worth it. And I feel so blessed.

Anyway, our house has two stories with four bedrooms and 2 and a half bath. Our master bath has a beautiful jacuzzi - how cool is that? All our bedrooms are upstairs, one of which we turned into an office/library. We have a big formal dining area and a beautiful kitchen with a small island that I wanted. The basement is not finished yet, but Hubs have an idea of dividing it into three areas - a spots bar, a work out room and a theater room with a big projector screen and recliner sofas. We also bought new furnitures to go with the new house, and I absolutely love them! We spent the whole week unpacking and decorating. In fact, we had all our boxes unpacked and the whole house looking like home in one week, it's almost unbelievable! I guess that's what excitement does to people.

Right now, I'm really just enjoying being a first-time homeowner!!!

2 comments:

Sassy Britches said...

Congratulations! How exciting! And it sounds like EVERYONE'S dream home, so, ah, do you have a spare bedroom? :)

Americanising Desi said...

many many congratulations :)
may you be showered with such thrills always :)