Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm drooling...

This weekend, Hubby went to Michigan to see his family, and I stayed at home and hang out with my Mom who came here for a vacation. I dragged her to the movie theater to watch the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen', since the trailer looks good and I've been hearing wonderful reviews.

May I say...I wasn't disappointed at all. Granted that the movie was a little violent - okay, maybe too violent that I had to close my eyes during some bloody scenes - the plot however, was great and the whole movie was well-acted. I was taken by surprise with the ending, which says a lot, because that doesn't happen to me in a lot of movies.

And of course, Gerard Butler is freakin' hot!!! He's got a body to die for. (He showed his bare chest and butt in the movie!!!).

Case in point....




Hand me a tissue, please. I think I'm drooling ;-).

3 comments:

C said...

yes i want to see that movie too! i will this week. oh. yeah. he is a hottie, if'n ya like men...
bwahahahahahaha ;)

c

Americanising Desi said...

omg you and my best friend are so on the same page! hahaha!

i m yet to get my hands on the ugly truth!
and i m all eager now!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I haven't seen the trailer of that movie. But sounds interesting. I can't wait till it comes out here, I'm definitely watching it. =)