Monday, August 25, 2008

Mr. Right





"Its funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love while at the back of our minds we know that the one person we truly love will always be an exception." - Ally Mc Beal




In a way, I agree with Ally Mc Beal. We can't really help who we fall in love with. We set all these criteria yet in the end, fall for a person who was completely the opposite. There are some people however, who are lucky enough to fall in love with the person they've always dreamed of. I consider myself as such.


A couple of years ago, I wrote a list of the qualities I want in my Mr. Right. Years later, I fell in love with a guy who possesses 95% of it.



  • Has gorgeous eyes that seem to light up when I enter the room

  • Has a smile that makes my heart skip a beat

  • Has great passion for me

  • Doesn't have bad vices

  • Can make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm feeling blue

  • Someone I can talk to about anything - whether deep or superficial issues

  • Has similar interests… especially traveling and hiking

  • We complement each other in a way that feels like we're two peas in a pod

  • Someone who knows when to be serious and when to be silly

  • Knows how and when to take charge

  • Someone who'll stand by my side and support me

  • Open to compromise

  • Dependable yet allows me to be independent

  • Sensitive to my needs

  • Honest and forthright

  • Brings out the sexual vixen in me

  • Driven to succeed in every aspect of life

  • Makes me feel safe and comfortable, yet brings out my adventurous side

  • Gives me personal space and time whenever I need it

  • Can be relied upon to do what he says he will do

  • Believes in himself and makes me believe in him

  • Open-minded and respectful of my beliefs.

0 comments: